Turkey Roll Provencale
|Turkey roll||2 Pound (1 Piece)|
|Garlic||1 Clove (5 gm), chopped|
|Chopped parsley||4 Tablespoon|
|Chicken bouillon||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Potatoes||2 1⁄2 Pound|
|Pepper white||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. Peel and rinse potatoes. Slice potatoes and put them in very cold water. Remove and pat with paper towels. Heat butter in a skillet and brown potatoes quickly.
3. Spread the potato slices evenly on the bottom of an ovenproof dish. Salt and pepper.
4. Chop the anchovies and the olives finely.
5. Mix garlic, anchovies, and olives until smooth. Work into a roll and put in wax paper in a cool place.
6. Remove the skin from the turkey roll and cut the roll into thin slices. Brush with bouillon.
7. Place the slices of turkey on the bed of potatoes and brush again with bouillon. Cut the aromatic roll in thin slices and place between the turkey slices and on top.
8. Cover the ovenproof dish with foil and place in a 350°F oven for 20 minutes until the potatoes become soft.