|Eggs||4 (At Room Temperature)|
|Baking powder||3⁄4 Teaspoon|
|Granulated sugar||2 Tablespoon|
|Vanilla extract||1 Teaspoon|
|Cake flour||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs), sifted|
|Confectioners sugar||2 Tablespoon|
|Cream cheese||9 Ounce (At Room Temperature)|
|Grand marnier||3 Tablespoon|
|Strawberries||1 Quart, sliced|
1. Preheat oven to hot (400° F.).
2. Beat the eggs, preferably in an electric mixer, with the baking powder and salt until thick and light-colored, gradually adding three-quarters cup granulated sugar. Add the vanilla and fold in the flour.
3. Turn into a 15 1/2 by 10 1/2 inch jelly roll pan that has been greased and lined with greased paper. Bake thirteen minutes.
4. Turn from the pan onto a towel that has been dusted with confectioners' sugar. Quickly remove the paper and cut off the crisp edges of the cake. Roll, jelly-roll fashion, with the towel inside and enwrapping the cake. Chill.
5. Cream the cheese until fluffy with the Grand Marnier and three tablespoons sugar. Unroll the cake, spread with cheese and distribute the sliced berries over the cheese. Roll, jelly-roll fashion, and chill until cold.