Eleven Variation Dinner Rolls
|Dry yeast||2 Teaspoon|
|Warm water||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Whole wheat flour||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Skim milk||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Unbleached flour||3 Cup (48 tbs)|
1. Sprinkle yeast on warm water.
2. Add whole wheat flour, oil, sugar, salt, milk, and egg white to yeast mixture. Beat about 3 minutes.
3. Stir in enough remaining flour to make a soft dough. Knead for 10 minutes on a floured surface. Cover; let rise for 20 minutes.
4. Shape . Cover and let rise until doubled, about 15 minutes.
5. Bake at 425Â° for about 12 minutes. Cool on wire racks before serving.