|Hamburger mix||1 Pint|
|Ketchup||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Multi-purpose baking mix||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Water||2⁄3 Cup (10.67 tbs)|
|Condensed tomato soup||2⁄3 Cup (10.67 tbs)|
|Milk||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
1. Combine Hamburger Mix and ketchup; set aside.
2. Make soft dough of Baking Mix and water, stirring with fork about 25 strokes. Roll dough into a rectangle 1/2 inch thick.
3. Spread dough with meat mixture to within 1/2 inch of edge. Roll up, beginning at wide side of rectangle. Pinch edge of dough to seal well.
4. Cut roll into 6 even slices and arrange on sides in greased 11 X 7 inch baking pan.
5. Bake at 425°F about 25 minutes.
6. Meanwhile, combine tomato soup and milk; heat.
7. Remove pinwheels from oven.
Calories 111 Calories from Fat 27
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 3 g4.6%
Saturated Fat 1.1 g5.7%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 23.4 mg7.8%
Sodium 281.8 mg11.7%
Total Carbohydrates 14 g4.6%
Dietary Fiber 8 g32.1%
Sugars 2.5 g
Protein 13 g25.7%
Vitamin A 1% Vitamin C 0.88%
Calcium 18.2% Iron 0.18%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet