1 Teaspoon, finely minced and frozen (1 Dorot brand cube)
1. In a pan heat olive oil with butter and saute rice along with a little salt, thyme and bay leaf for 3-4 minutes.
2. Add hot stock into the rice in thirds and cook after each addition.
3. In another pan melt butter and add zucchini asparagus and bell pepper pieces.
4. Add the garnished vegetables into the rice and cook adding hot chicken stock to doneness.
5. Add 2 tablespoons mascaropone cheese, fold a little whipped cream and basil cube and cook.
6. Season the scallops, shrimp and half a branzino fish with black pepper.
7. In another pan heat together olive oil and butter and sear scallops and shrimp until brown.
8. In another pan heat olive oil and butter and sear branzino fish flipping each side until brown.
9. On a serving plate spread the cooked risotto, arrange the scallops and shrimps, top with the seared branzino fish and spoon over some fish stock.