1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees fahrenheit.
2. For the Butternut Squash mix: In a baking pan, add the butternut squash, 1 tablepoon of olive oil, sugar, 1/2 teaspoon of salt and nutmeg and stir.
3. Pop into the oven for 10-15 minutes, until it gets soft.
4. Remove and mash some of the butternut squash pieces and set aside.
5. For the stock: Bring to a boil 1 quart of water and add chicken base
6. Arborio Rice: In a pan heat 1 tablespoon of olive oil.
7. Add onions and brown for 5-6 minutes.
8. Add the rice and let it toast in the pan.
9. Add white wine and stir.
10. Next, add the chicken stock one ladle at a time while stirring continuously. Make sure the liquid is always at boiling temperature.
11. When the rice is cooked halfway (after 9 minutes) add the butternut squash mix.
12. Ladle more chicken stock and continue stirring and cooking.
13. Finally, add butter, parmesan cheese, pepper and 1/2 teaspoon of salt and mix into the risotto.
14. Plate and garnish with parsley and serve as main course.