Risotto recipes don't have to be difficult and they're one of the best kinds of rice recipes out there. This Easy Italian Risotto will have you begging for more it's so delicious. Pair it with fish, chicken, beef - you name it! So step away from the pasta this time and try out some flavorful risotto.
1 Cup (16 tbs)
Chicken stock cube
Extra virgin olive oil
2 , finely chopped
2 Clove (10 gm), finely chopped
Grated reggiano parmigiano
1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs) (Freshly)
1 Small, finely chopped
1) Bring chicken stock to simmer in the water.
2) Take deep frying pan and heat olive oil on medium heat. Add vegetables and caramelize them for about 5 minutes. Add the rice and mix it well with oil and vegetables.
3) After oil soaked well, add about ½ cup of chicken stock. Mix it until it soaks in the rice completely.
4) Then add the next ½ cup of chicken stock and mix it until it soaks in the rice completely as well. Do the same until all the chicken stock is absorbed. It will take about 20 minutes.
5) Add lemon juice and Parmigiano for extra creaminess, mix well. By the time the dish is done the rice will gorgeously creamy.
6) Garnish with some parmesan cheese and serve hot.