2 Cup (32 tbs), dice (king oyster, shitake, chanterelle, morel)
1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs)
Dry white wine
2⁄3 Cup (10.67 tbs)
5 Cup (80 tbs)
Salt and pepper
1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)
1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), shredded
1. Dice the pancetta, leeks and mushrooms, mince the shallots, set aside.
2. In a small pot pour the stock and simmer over low heat.
3. In another medium size pot melt butter, add the pancetta and cook for 5 minutes.
4. Add shallots and sauté for 5 minutes until soft, add the leeks and cook for 5-10 minutes until soft.
5. Add mushrooms and cook for 5-10 minutes.
6. Add rice and mix everything well, add white wine and allow it to evaporate.
7. Once the wine has evaporated pour the stock 2 ladle at a time and season with salt and pepper.
8. Cook until the rice is done add the heavy cream towards the end along with shredded parmesan cheese.
9. Once done turn off the heat.
10. Serve the leek and wild mushroom risotto sprinkle parmesan cheese.