Leek and Wild Mushroom Risotto
|Olive oil||2 Tablespoon|
|Unsalted butter||4 Tablespoon|
|Pancetta||2 Ounce, dice|
|Shallots||2 Medium, mince|
|Leeks||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs), dice|
|Wild mushrooms||2 Cup (32 tbs), dice (king oyster, shitake, chanterelle, morel)|
|Arborio rice||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs)|
|Dry white wine||2⁄3 Cup (10.67 tbs)|
|Stock||5 Cup (80 tbs)|
|Salt and pepper||To Taste|
|Heavy cream||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
|Parmesan cheese||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), shredded|
1. Dice the pancetta, leeks and mushrooms, mince the shallots, set aside.
2. In a small pot pour the stock and simmer over low heat.
3. In another medium size pot melt butter, add the pancetta and cook for 5 minutes.
4. Add shallots and sauté for 5 minutes until soft, add the leeks and cook for 5-10 minutes until soft.
5. Add mushrooms and cook for 5-10 minutes.
6. Add rice and mix everything well, add white wine and allow it to evaporate.
7. Once the wine has evaporated pour the stock 2 ladle at a time and season with salt and pepper.
8. Cook until the rice is done add the heavy cream towards the end along with shredded parmesan cheese.
9. Once done turn off the heat.
10. Serve the leek and wild mushroom risotto sprinkle parmesan cheese.
Calories 1438 Calories from Fat 658
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 75 g114.6%
Saturated Fat 36 g180%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 162.1 mg54%
Sodium 1988.9 mg82.9%
Total Carbohydrates 137 g45.7%
Dietary Fiber 4.6 g18.5%
Sugars 12.2 g
Protein 43 g85.1%
Vitamin A 57.6% Vitamin C 31.8%
Calcium 54% Iron 29.8%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet