Oven Baked Red Pepper Risotto
|Onion||1 , chopped|
|Risotto rice||10 Ounce (300 Grams)|
|White wine/Use more stock||3 1⁄2 Fluid Ounce (100 Milliliter)|
|Canned tomatoes||400 Gram|
|Roasted peppers||8 Ounce, frozen (200 Gram)|
|Vegetable stock||18 Fluid Ounce (500 Milliliter)|
|Flat-leaf parsley||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), chopped|
1. Heat oven to 200C/fan 180C/gas 6.
2) Heat the oil in an ovenproof pan.
3) Fry the onion for a few mins until softened.
4) Turn up the heat, add the rice, stir, then fry for 1 min more.
5) Pour in the wine, if using, stirring until absorbed, then pour in the tomatoes, peppers and 400ml of the stock.
6) Cover and bake in the oven for 25 mins until the rice is tender and creamy.
7) Stir in the remaining stock and parsley,.
8) Season the risotto and scatter with Parmesan, if you like.
9) Serve hot.