Creamy Asparagus And Mushroom Risotto
|Fresh mushrooms||1 Pound, sliced|
|Dried mushroom||1 Ounce|
|Asparagus||1 Bunch (100 gm), trimmed|
|Olive oil||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Olive oil||1 Tablespoon|
|Garlic||1 Clove (5 gm), minced|
|Onion||1 , finely chopped|
|Arborio rice||2 1⁄2 Cup (40 tbs), cooked al dente|
|Dry white wine||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Unsalted butter||6 Tablespoon|
|Grated parmesan cheese||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Warm water||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Water||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs) (As Required)|
1) In a cup, Place the dried mushroom and cover it with warm water.
2) Allow the mushroom to soak for 15 minutes.
3) Cut and discard the bottom thick stem of asparagus, about 1 inch from bottom.
4) In a pot, blanch the asparagus for 2 minutes in salted boiling water or until just cooked.
5) Rinse the asparagus in ice-cold water.
6) Slice the asparagus diagonally in ½ inch diamonds.
7) In a skillet, heat 2 tablespoons of olive oil, simmer and sauté the sliced mushrooms for 5 minutes or until dry.
8) Season to taste, remove and set aside.
9) In the same skillet, heat 3 tablespoon of olive oil and sauté garlic and onions for 5 minutes or until translucent.
10) Add wine and allow evaporating for 1 minute.
11) Stir in the risotto, salt to taste and liquid from soaked mushrooms.
12) Cook over medium heat for 2 minutes or until the liquid reduces to half.
13) Stir in the sautéed and soaked mushrooms, cream, asparagus reserving few spears and pepper to taste.
14) Reduce the heat to simmer and add cheese, butter and remaining olive oil.
15) Stir until the oil is well blended and risotto is tender, for about 3 to 5 minutes.
16) Serve hot in a deep bowl plate, garnished with reserve asparagus spears and drizzle with 1 tablespoon of olive oil.