Baked Veal Chops Risotto
|Diet margarine||1 Tablespoon|
|Lean veal loin chops||6 , trimmed of fat (1 Inch Thick)|
|Veal loin chops||6 , trimmed of fat (1 Inch Thick)|
|Rice||6 Tablespoon, uncooked|
|Canned tomatoes||16 Ounce, drained reserving liquid (1 Can)|
|Canned tomatoes||16 Ounce, drained (1 Can)|
|Onion||1 Medium, cut into 6 slices|
|Green pepper||1 Medium, sliced|
|Green pepper||1 Medium, sliced into 6 strips|
|Garlic salt||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
1) Preheat oven for 350° oven.
2) In a large nonstick skillet melt margarine.
3) Brown the chops in it on both sides.
4) Take the chops from the skillet and transfer into a large baking dish.
5) Place 1 tbsp of uncooked rice over each top.
6) Put some tomatoes, 1 slice of onion, and 1 piece of green pepper.
7) Sprinkle garlic salt, pepper, and oregano.
8) Cover with liquid from tomatoes.
9) Cover baking dish and bake in oven for 1 1/2 hours.
10) Serve warm.