Eight Minute Risotto
|Frozen savory vegetable rice||500 Gram (1 Packet)|
|Chicken stock||250 Milliliter|
|Onion||1 Large, chopped|
|Piquant flavored cook in sauce||340 Milliliter (1 Can)|
|Cooked ham/Chicken / sausage||250 Gram|
1) In a fry pan heat butter and stir fry onion in it.
2) Mix rice, sauce, and stock.
3) Cook covered for 8 minutes, stirring in between.
4) Add the meat and heat throughly.
5) Quick change: Use one packet Italian rice mix, follow instructions to cook it.
6) Add meat at last minute. Exclude the sauce.
7) Serve warm.