|Rice||2 Cup (32 tbs) (Uncooked)|
|Onion||1 Small, chopped|
|Butter||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Medium shrimp||1⁄2 Pound|
|Stalk celery||1 , chopped|
|Red pepper||1 , sliced|
|Frozen green peas||10 Ounce (1 Package)|
|Finely chopped parsley||2 Tablespoon|
|Grated parmesan cheese||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Onions||2 Small, sliced|
|Garlic||1 Clove (5 gm)|
|White wine||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
1) Peel and devein shrimp.
2) In a ceramic casserole, add the stock ingredients, shrimp peels, and water and cook at highest setting for 5 minutes.
3) Strain the liquid and keep aside.
4) In a casserole, melt butter.
5) Cook onion until tender and then stir in rice.
6) Pour in the strained stock and then cook for 12 minutes.
7) Rotate the dish every 2 minutes.
8) Stir in celery, red pepper, mushrooms, shrimp, peas, and saffron.
9) Cover casserole and cook on highest setting for 6 minutes or until shrimp turns pink.
10) Stir the mixture occasionally and turn after 3 minutes.
11) Garnish with parsley and grated cheese and serve.