A simplistic and delicious Working Wife Risotto that will please your family's taste buds while being very affordable and filling. Yummy, tasty, heavenly creamy and cheesy - What more can we ask for? Enjoy!
1 Cup (16 tbs)
2 Cup (32 tbs)
5 Cup (80 tbs)
1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)
10 Ounce (Original)
1⁄2 Teaspoon (To Taste)
Grated parmesan cheese
1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)
1. Sauté onion and mushroom in vegetable oil on medium to high heat.
2. Add Rice, chili and herbs, stir and take down heat to medium-low.
3. Add PHILADELPHIA Cooking Cream and Sambal Oelek.
4. Taste off with salt if needed.
5. Stir in cheese.
6. Plate the Working Wife Risotto in a deep plate and top with freshly grated Parmesan cheese and newly cracked black pepper.
7. Enjoy with a crispy greens and a glass of red wine for dinner
This video is a creation of Helenaskitchen. You can visit Helenaskitchen for complete recipes, and more videos.