Mushrooms have been combined with mild flavored leeks for perfect flavor. The dish can compliment beer or chicken. They are healthy low fat and just right for you.
1 , chopped (green part separated)
2 Clove (10 gm)
2 Cup (32 tbs)
Boiled risotto rice
1 Cup (16 tbs)
Dry white wine
3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)
Shiitake and oyster mushroom
4 Cup (64 tbs), chopped
1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs) (18%)
2 Tablespoon, chopped
1. In a frying pan heat oil and add leeks, garlic and sauté them for about 5 minutes or till leeks are tender.
2. Meanwhile bring chicken broth to boil.
3. Add rice to leeks and cook over medium heat for 1-2 minutes.
4. Add white wine, pinch of salt, pepper and cook to another 1-2 minutes.
5. Transfer the rice into a casserole for baking, add chicken broth to it and give it a stir.
6. Bake it for 20 minutes at 400 F.
7. Now sauté some mushrooms in a tablespoon of oil till tender.
8. Cover it with a lid and set aside till the risotto is ready.
9. Garnish the risotto with cream and parsley. Pour mushroom over it and let it sit for a while till the cream is absorbed.
10. Spoon the risotto into serving bowls and serve it garnished with some shredded parmesan cheese.
Instead of the white wine, you can also use chicken broth.
Mushrooms are healthy and just right for you. Have a look at this impressive video for baked mushroom and leek risotto recipe that is interesting too. Watch this informative video and make a great healthy meal for your family!