|Chicken stock||3 Cup (48 tbs)|
|Olive oil||3 Tablespoon|
|Onion||1 Medium, finely chopped|
|Celery||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs), finely chopped (2 stalks)|
|Arborio rice||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|White wine||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Coriander powder||1 Teaspoon|
|Mushroom||4 Cup (64 tbs), chopped|
|Mascarpone cheese||2 Tablespoon|
|Chives||1 Tablespoon, chopped|
1) In a pot bring the chicken stock to a simmer and leave it on a simmer.
2) In a deep saute pan heat half of the olive oil on a medium high heat.
3) Add the onion and saute just until soft.
4) Then add the celery and cook 1 to 2 minutes more.
5) Stir in the rice and cook for about 2 minutes.
6) Pour the white wine into the pan and cook until absorbed.
7) Add coriander and 1 ladle-full of chicken stock.
8) Continue cooking and stirring adding more stock a ladle-full at a time as it is absorbed and the rice is al-dente, have some bite but not crunchy.
9) In the final stage of the rice cooking, heat another saute pan with the remaining olive oil.
10) Add the mushrooms and cook until soft.
11) Stir the mushrooms into the risotto.
12) Just before serving stir in the mascarpone and chives.
13) Spoon the risotto into serving plates and serve.
Calories 418 Calories from Fat 156
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 18 g27%
Saturated Fat 4.1 g20.4%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 14.9 mg5%
Sodium 306.8 mg12.8%
Total Carbohydrates 53 g17.6%
Dietary Fiber 3.2 g12.7%
Sugars 10.6 g
Protein 9 g18.4%
Vitamin A 9.3% Vitamin C 16.7%
Calcium 6.1% Iron 8.1%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet