Ricotta Sweet For Spooning Or Sipping
|Milk/Cream||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Anise flavored liqueur||2 Tablespoon|
|Bitter orange marmalade||1 1⁄2 Tablespoon|
|Toasted silvered almonds||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
1) In a blender or food processor with steel blade, add ricotta, milk or cream, liqueur and marmalade.
2) Process the mixture thoroughly until the ingredients are just mixed.
3) Transfer into a bowl and fold in the almonds.
4) Place inside refrigerator to chill until it is time to serve.
5) Use stemmed glasses to spoon the mixture. Garnish with shaved chocolate, if desired, for serving.
If the dish is going to be served more than an hour later, then do not add almonds before chilling. Instead, add almonds, just before serving.