Gratin of Ricotta
|Ricotta cheese||1⁄2 Pound|
|Flour||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Fresh parsley||1 Cup (16 tbs), finely chopped|
|Prosciutto||2 Ounce, diced|
|Salami||1 Ounce, diced|
|Butter||2 Tablespoon, cut into small pieces|
|Parmesan cheese||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), freshly grated|
1) Preheat the oven to 375° F.
2) In a small earthenware bowl, combine the flour and egg.
3) To this, add the ricotta.
4) With milk, dilute the mix and beat until it thick and creamy.
5) With a pinch of salt, season the creamy mixture.
6) On top, add the parsley, prosciutto and salami.
7) Into a buttered 8-inch gratin dish, pour in the ricotta mixture.
8) Now, with butter, dot the top and then sprinkle Parmesan cheese.
9) Bake in the preheated oven for 20 minutes, or until firm and browned.
10) Serve Gratin of Ricotta hot along with a green salad.