Pasta With Ricotta Cheese And Vegetables
|Rotini||8 Ounce (Preferably Whole Wheat)|
|Olive oil||1 Tablespoon|
|Sliced green pepper||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Garlic||1 Clove (5 gm), crushed|
|Sliced mushrooms||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Chopped broccoli||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Corn kernels||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs), drained (Frozen / Canned)|
|Halved cherry tomatoes||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Ricotta cheese||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Chopped green onions||4|
1) Cook the rotini al dente for 8 to 10 minutes. Drain and set aside.
2) In a saucepan, heat oil and saute green peppers and garlic on medium flame until they soften.
3) Add in mushrooms and cook till they become tender. Add in broccoli and corn, cover and cook till broccoli is barely done.
4) Add in cherry tomatoes, ricotta cheese, green onions and cook for 2 minutes.
5) Toss in the pasta, add salt and pepper.
6) Serve hot.