1. Preheat the oven at 200 degree C / 390 degree F.
2. In a bowl mix ricotta cheese along with the chopped red chili.
3. Once done fill a spoonful of the mixture in a muffin tray.
4. Bake for 25 minutes in a pre heated oven.
5. Serve the baked ricotta along with some fresh salad.
Serving size Per servingComplete recipe
Calories 176 Calories from Fat 113
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 13 g19.9%
Saturated Fat 8.2 g41.2%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 50.6 mg16.9%
Sodium 84 mg3.5%
Total Carbohydrates 4 g1.2%
Dietary Fiber 0.11 g0.45%
Sugars 0.7 g
Protein 11 g22.6%
Vitamin A 10.3%
Vitamin C 18%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet