Cream Cheese And Ricotta Fruit Pie
|9 inch graham cracker crust||1|
|Cream cheese||6 Ounce (2 Packages, 3 Ounce Each)|
|Ricotta cheese||2⁄3 Cup (10.67 tbs)|
|Fresh lemon juice||1 Tablespoon|
|Sour cream||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
|Granulated white sugar||1 Tablespoon|
|Sliced fresh strawberries/Peaches / grapes||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
1) Take 9-inch pie plate and place butter on it.
2) Melt butter in Microwave at Power Hi for 1 to 1 1/2 minutes.
3) Mix remaining ingredients.
4) Spread mixture pressing it firmly on the sides and bottom of the plate.
5) Cook in Microwave at Power Hi for 1 1/2 minutes.
6) Rotate the pie plate after 1 minute.
7) Keep aside.
8) Take place cream cheese in a medium bowl.
9) Cook in Microwave at Power 5 for 1 to 1 1/2 minutes.
10) Blend in remaining filling ingredients and beat with electric mixer till smooth.
11) Mask over graham cracker crust.
12) Cook in Microwave at Power 5 for 10 to 14 minutes.
13) Rotate the plate 3 times in between till edges are firm and center is soft-set.
14) Leave it in counter for 10 minutes.
15) Blend sour cream and sugar in a bowl.
16) Spread gently on top of pie.
17) Keep in fridge for 4 hours.
18) Serve with fresh fruit garnished on top.