|Ricotta cheese||15 Ounce (1 Carton)|
|Powdered sugar||18 Tablespoon (1 Cup Plus 2 Tablespoons)|
|Finely diced citron||2⁄3 Cup (10.67 tbs)|
|Grated sweet chocolate||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
1) In a large strainer drain ricotta to discard excess liquid.
2) Keep in small bowl and mix powdered sugar.
3) Press the ricotta mixture through a wire strainer to discard the lumps.
4) Add gently citron and chocolate.
5) Keep in refrigerator and chill for several hours.
6) Serve filled in cannoli shells.
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 2469 Calories from Fat 821
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 93 g142.4%
Saturated Fat 60.1 g300.4%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 216.9 mg72.3%
Sodium 359.2 mg15%
Total Carbohydrates 355 g118.5%
Dietary Fiber 9 g36%
Sugars 319.6 g
Protein 55 g109.5%
Vitamin A 38.8% Vitamin C 48.5%
Calcium 91.3% Iron 12.3%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet