|Rice||360 Milliliter (1 1/2 Cup, for 7 Onigiri)|
|Nori sheets||2 , toasted|
|Lightly salted salmon||1|
|Beef short ribs||1 3⁄4 Ounce, sliced (50 gram)|
|Soy sauce||1 Teaspoon|
|Grated ginger||1 Teaspoon|
|Pickled hiroshimana leaf||1|
|Boiled and dried baby sardines||1 Pound, boiled|
|Toasted white sesame seeds||1 Tablespoon|
|Umeboshi||1 Tablespoon (Pickled Plum)|
|Okaka||1 Tablespoon (Dried Bonito Flakes Moistened with Soy Sauce)|
|Canned tuna||3 Tablespoon|
|Long green onion||1|
|Soy sauce||1 Tablespoon|
|Salt water||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Water||50 Milliliter (1/4 Cup)|
|Salt||1⁄4 Ounce (5 gram)|
|Kinome||1 (Young Leaves of Sansho Pepper)|
1. Cook rice in a rice cooker well in advance.
2. Spread the rice in a plate and cool it down.
3. Add salt to water in a small bowl and microwave it for 30 seconds.
4. Stir it with a spoon and dissolve it well.
5. Cut the long green onion into 4 pieces. Chop it up finely.
6. Cut the stem part of pickled Hiroshimana and chop it into fine pieces.
7. Cut the nori sheet. Get 1 short strip, 1 long strip and 2 triangle pieces.
8. Add soy sauce, sugar and grated garlic to beef short rib. Rub the condiments into the meat.
9. Remove the stone of the umeboshi, add okaka and mix it well.
10. Add mayonnaise and wasabi to canned tuna. Mix it well.
11. Add chopped green onion and sake to miso. Mix well and make it a smooth paste.
12. Now fry the short rib in a pan. Fry until it becomes flavorful.
13. Place a lightly salted salmon in a pan and fry with the lid on. Fry until the surface becomes golden brown and turn over. Press the salmon with the spatula and brown the other side.
14. When it is cool enough to handle, crumble the salmon into small pieces. Be careful not to leave bones in.
1. Wet your hands with salt water.
2. Place the rice in your hand and make an indentation.
3. Put the crumbled salmon on the indentation.
4. Have the salmon rolled inside and make a “V” shape with the right hand.
5. Rotate the rice and shape it into a triangle.
6. Wrap the onigiri with a triangle toasted nori. The gloss side of the nori should be outside.
7. Make a dent on the top of the onigiri and add a salmon layer.
8. Repeat the same procedure from 1-7 to make a short rib onigiri.
9. Have the short rib rolled inside and shape the rice into a triangle.
10. Warp the onigiri with triangular nori sheet.
11. Make a dent at the top and add short rib pork.
12. To make hiroshimana onigiri, add the chopped hiroshimana stem, dried sardines and toasted white sesame seeds to rice in a bowl. Mix it well.
13. Wet hands with salt water and shape the rice into cylindrical shape.
14. Take the hiroshimana leaf and wrap the onigiri with it.
15. Take a handful of rice in a small bowl. Add 1 tsp of mayogaka to the rice. Mix well.
16. Wet hands with salt water and shape the rice into cylindrical shape.
17. Wrap the onigiri with a short strip of nori.
18. Wet your hands and take a handful of tunamayo. Roll tunamayo in the rice ball and shape into a flat cylindrical shape.
19. Wrap the onigiri with a long strip of nori.
20. Make a dent in the top and add a little tunamayo.
21. Wet hands with salt water and take a handful of rice. Shape it up in the form of a triangle.
22. Put negimiso paste on both sides of the triangle.
23. Wet hands with soy sauce and firmly form a round shape with rice.
24. Oil a pan with sesame seed oil and fry the negimiso onigiri and soy sauce onigiri.
25. Brush each side of the soy sauce onigiri with soy sauce and turn over and fry.
26. Finally serve all onigiri in a plate and granish with siso leaf, parsley, kinome and sesame seed.