Kashmir is beautiful place, today's recipe belongs to Kashmir. We have added sardines to it. The dish has taste and health together.
2 Teaspoon, minced
107 Gram (in tomato sauce)
1. Bake sardines in a pre-heated oven at 180ºC for 10 minutes.
2. While it is baking, peel and dice the onion.
3. Heat oil in a frying pan or wok and sauté the onion with the minced garlic.
4. Add rice, mixed vegetables, and the turmeric powder.
5. Stir-fry thoroughly, add raisin and the fish sauce and mix well a last time. Serve on a plate.
6. Serve the turmeric fried rice in a wide plate and garnish with cucumber, onions, tomatoes and coriander leaves.
Try this variation of a traditional Kashmiri dish! Kashmiri Turmeric Fried Rice with Sardines is a healthy and tasty dish. Serve it hot on a wide plate with cucumbers, onions, tomatoes and coriander leaves.