Kashmir is beautiful place, today's recipe belongs to Kashmir. We have added sardines to it. The dish has taste and health together.
2 Teaspoon, minced
107 Gram (in tomato sauce)
1. Bake sardines in a pre-heated oven at 180ºC for 10 minutes.
2. While it is baking, peel and dice the onion.
3. Heat oil in a frying pan or wok and sauté the onion with the minced garlic.
4. Add rice, mixed vegetables, and the turmeric powder.
5. Stir-fry thoroughly, add raisin and the fish sauce and mix well a last time. Serve on a plate.
6. Serve the turmeric fried rice in a wide plate and garnish with cucumber, onions, tomatoes and coriander leaves.
Try this variation of a traditional Kashmiri dish! Kashmiri Turmeric Fried Rice with Sardines is a healthy and tasty dish. Serve it hot on a wide plate with cucumbers, onions, tomatoes and coriander leaves.
Calories 419 Calories from Fat 57
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 6 g9.3%
Saturated Fat 1.5 g7.7%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 50.3 mg16.8%
Sodium 229.5 mg9.6%
Total Carbohydrates 78 g25.9%
Dietary Fiber 5.6 g22.3%
Sugars 20.2 g
Protein 17 g33.2%
Vitamin A 53.9%
Vitamin C 24.3%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
Kashmiri Turmeric Fried Rice With Sardines Recipe Video