Prawn Fried Rice
|Basmati rice||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Grated ginger||1 Teaspoon|
|Prawn||8 Ounce (About 30 Numbers)|
|Water||4 Cup (64 tbs)|
|Cooking oil||4 Tablespoon|
|Soy sauce||1 Teaspoon|
1. Use uncooked frozen shrimp without tail and head. Chop French beans. Peel and cut carrot into 1.5 inch long thin strips. Chop onion and green chili finely.
2. Wash and soak rice in four cups of water for one hour.
3. Cook rice till almost done but not fully.
4. Heat oil and fry onion, grated ginger and green chili lightly. Add carrot and beans and cook for three minutes.
5. Add shrimp and cook for two minutes, add cooked rice and salt. Fry for fifteen minutes with stirring. Add Soya sauce and ajinomoto. Mix well. Serve hot.