Beans With Buttered Rice
|Canned baked beans||450 Gram|
|French beans||100 Gram, around 4 oz|
|Carrots||100 Gram, around 4 oz|
|Potatoes||100 Gram, around 4 oz|
|Onions||225 Gram, around 8 oz|
|Tomato ketchup||3 Ounce, around 1/2 teacup|
|Chili powder||1 Teaspoon|
|Uncooked rice||8 Ounce, around 1 1/2 teacups|
1. Cut the vegetables into cubes. Cut the onions into big cubes.
2. Heat the ghee in a vessel and fry the onions till brown in colour.
3. Add the vegetables and 1/2 teacup of water.
4. Cover and cook until the vegetables are soft.
5. Add the beans, tomato ketchup, chilli powder and salt and cook for a few minutes.
For the buttered rice
1. Boil the rice. Each grain of the cooked rice should be separate.
2. In a big vessel, warm the butter, add the cooked rice and salt and cook for 1 minute.
How to serve
Pack the rice in a mould and invert on a plate.
Fill the centre with the vegetables.