1. Slice the bell peppers longwise and set aside then dice the remaining vegetables.
2. Coat the Paella pan with olive oil then sauté the red pepper until tender; removing when done.
3. Repeat the process with the scallions.
4. Add garlic, tomatoes and onions to the hot pan and sauté until tender stirring constantly to make the base. 5. Add the rest of the vegetables to the mixture and allow to cook through.
6. When the vegetables are done add the rice to the pan and stir thoroughly.
7. Add vegetable stock while continuing to stir. Cook until rice is tender and has absorbed the excess broth. 8. Top off with the cooked bell peppers, scallions and sprigs of rosemary. Serve and enjoy!!!