|Peanut oil||2 Tablespoon|
|Garlic||4 Clove (20 gm), chopped finely|
|Onion||1 Medium, chopped finely|
|Sea salt||To Taste|
|Chopped carrot||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Eggs||4 Large (3 extra large)|
|Long grain rice||4 Cup (64 tbs), cooked|
|Green onions||4 , finely chopped|
|For the thai fried rice|
|Lime zest||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Lime juice||2 Tablespoon|
|Fish sauce||1 Teaspoon|
|Minced ginger||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Thai chili peppers||2 , finely chopped|
|Pineapple||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), chopped|
|Peanuts||1 Tablespoon, chopped|
|Cilantro leaves||1 Teaspoon (for garnish)|
|For the chicken teriyaki fried rice|
|Chicken breast||1⁄2 , cut into bite sized pieces|
|Teriyaki sauce||2 Tablespoon|
|Green onions||1 , finely chopped|
|Sesame seed||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Sesame oil||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Katsuobushi||1 Teaspoon (dried bonito flakes)|
|Shisho leaves||2 Medium|
|Mayonnaise||1 Teaspoon (Optional)|
|For beef and broccoli fried rice|
|Sirloin beef steak||4 Ounce, cut into bite sized pieces|
|Oyster sauce/Dark soy sauce||1 Tablespoon|
|Shaoxing wine||4 Teaspoon|
|Peanut oil||1 Tablespoon|
|Broccoli||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), chopped|
|Chopped chives||1 Teaspoon|
|For the indian vegetable fried rice|
|Paneer/Extra firm tofu||4 Ounce, cut into bite sized pieces|
|Cayenne pepper||1 Teaspoon|
|Chili powder||1 Teaspoon|
|Cardamom seeds||1 Small|
|Mustard seeds||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
|Cumin seeds||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
|Coriander seeds||1⁄8 Teaspoon|
|Bay leaf||1 Medium|
|Cinnamon stick||5 Gram|
|Green peas||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Mint leaves||1 Teaspoon|
1. For the basic fried rice: Heat a wok over medium heat and pour in the peanut oil.
2. Add the onion and garlic to the oil. Keep stirring.
3. Season with sea salt and pepper.
4. Add the chopped carrot and stir everything together. Remove to the side of the wok and make room for the eggs.
5. In a bowl, crack the eggs and drop them in the center of the wok. Stir to scramble the eggs well.
6. Add the cooked rice and mix it in.
7. Finish off with finely chopped green onions. Set aside. This basic fried rice will be used in all the recipes below.
8. For the Thai Fried Rice: Marinate the shrimp with lime zest, lime juice, fish sauce, minced ginger and finely chopped Thai chili peppers.
9. In a wok, heat peanut oil and throw in the shrimp. Stir to fry.
10. Add chopped pineapple and mix it in.
11. Add a cup of the basic fried rice made above and mix it in.
12. Plate it and top with chopped peanuts and cilantro leaves.
13. For the Chicken Teriyaki Fried Rice: Marinate the chicken breast with teriyaki sauce.
14. Heat the wok and add the peanut oil in it.
15. Throw in the chicken breast pieces and stir to fry.
16. Add a cup of the basic fried rice and stir it in.
17. Plate it and top with the chopped green onions, katsuobushi, sesame seeds and chopped shisho leaves.
18. Drizzle the sesame oil over the fried rice and add dollops of mayonnaise if you desire.
19. For the Beef and Broccoli Fried Rice: marinate the beef with oyster sauce, sriracha, and shaoxing wine.
20. Heat the wok with the peanut oil.
21. Add the beef and stir it well.
22. Next goes in the broccoli. Stir it with the beef.
23. Add a cup of the basic fried rice. Stir everything together.
24. Plate it and add the chopped chives.
25. For the Indian Vegetable Fried Rice: Marinate the paneer with yogurt, cayenne pepper and chili powder.
26. Deseed the cardamom.
27. Heat the wok with a tablespoon of peanut oil.
28. Add the cardamom seeds, cumin seeds, mustard seeds, coriander seeds, cinnamon stick and the bay leaf.
29. Spoon in the turmeric and sauté everything well.
30. Add the green peas and stir well so that the peas are cooked.
31. Add the last cup of the basic fried rice made in the beginning. Stir well to combine.
32. Plate it and garnish with chopped mint leaves.
33. Serve the 4 different varieties of fried rice right away.
Calories 1120 Calories from Fat 246
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 28 g42.8%
Saturated Fat 6.6 g32.8%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 283.8 mg94.6%
Sodium 736.4 mg30.7%
Total Carbohydrates 170 g56.6%
Dietary Fiber 6.1 g24.3%
Sugars 8.3 g
Protein 44 g87.3%
Vitamin A 73.1% Vitamin C 87.3%
Calcium 20% Iron 35.3%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet