1. In a pot over medium high, melt butter, add the garlic and it sweat for a few seconds.
2. Add in the onions, celery, instant brown rice. Stir well for a few seconds.
3. Stir in the mushrooms, chicken slices, bay leaf, chicken bouillon, season salt, Italian seasoning, lemon juice, water and mix until well combined. Let this cook for 2 minutes.
4. Pour in the cream, lower the heat and let it simmer for 15 - 20 minutes or until thick.
5. Before serving, remove the pot from the heat and stir in the mozzarella cheese. Ladle 2 spoonful of the creamy rice onto a plate and serve hot, garnished with 2 basil leaves.