2. Heat a pan over medium heat and add the bacon.
3. Keep stirring till it renders the fat.
4. Add the sausage and break it down with the spatula and keep on sautéing until the meat looks cooked.
5. Add the Kimchi and keep on stirring on medium heat for about 10 minutes.
6. Add the sugar, black pepper and the Korean red flakes. Mix it well.
7. Throw in the rice and stir to mix everything together. Press it down against the pan so that a crust forms underneath.
8. Add the sesame oil and mix it in.
9. Heat a separate pan with a little oil and crack the eggs in it. Cook to your preference.
10. On a plate, serve the rice and top with eggs before serving.