1. Soak the rice in water for 30 minutes.
2. Boil the shitake mushrooms in about 2 and 1/4 cups of water to make a broth.
3. In a rice cooker, layer the soaked rice and the bean sprouts.
4. Pour in the shitake mushroom broth and set the timer for the rice cooker.
5. Meanwhile, heat a pan over medium high heat.
6. Drop the ground pork in it.
7. Chop the mushrooms that were used to cook the broth and add to the pan. Stir to mix.
8. Add the rice wine, soy sauce, minced garlic, black pepper and sugar. Cook on medium heat for 15 minutes.
9. For the sauce: In a bowl, mix together the soy sauce, sesame oil, black pepper, minced garlic, sugar, finely chopped green onion and red pepper flakes. Stir to mix.
10. Once rice is done, in a bowl, serve the rice and the bean sprouts. Add the ground pork on it. Pour in a little of the green onion sauce and serve. Mix before eating.