A quick episode on how to make perfect brown rice everytime. You gotta bake it! Also a few extra bit of information about my show.
1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs)
2 1⁄3 Cup (37.33 tbs)
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees fahrenheit.
2. Lay the brown rice in a dish.
3. Add the water.
4. In a pan, heat butter.
5. Add the salt and mix.
6. Add this butter mix to the rice dish.
7. Cover with aluminium foil and pop into the oven for an hour.
8. Remove from the oven and run fork through.
9. Cover the dish with a cloth for 5 minutes.
10. Let the rice cool for 5 minutes