What do you do when you want rice krispie treats and s'mores but only have one bag of marshmallows? You follow our recipe and make S'mores Krispy Treats!
2 Cup (32 tbs)
Earth balance buttery spread
2 Cup (32 tbs), crumbled (if possible try to use the one showed here- http://bit.ly/KjW4Ei)
Crisp rice cereal
3 Cup (48 tbs)
Raw agave nectar
Vegan chocolate chips
1. Heat a large pot to medium heat and melt butter in it.
2. Keeping a small handful, add the rest of the marshmallows and agave nectar and stir on low heat till melted.
3. Stir in rice crisps, take off from the heat, add to the dish and spread evenly.
4. Add leftover marshmallows and some crumbled graham crackers to top.
5. In a double boiler or microwave( on low) melt chocolate and drizzle on treats.