1) In a saucepan, melt butter, turn off the heat.
2) Add marshmallows and let them melt.
3) Turn on the heat to low and then add rice crispies and trail mix.
4) Give the mixture a good stir.
5) Take a dish and spray it with non-stick spray.
6) Press the mixture into it and let it cool.
7) Slice the rice crispies and serve them as desired.
Try this very easy and delicious recipe to make some rice crispies. You will love the anytime snack. The best part is that crispies are so easy to make. Watch the college chef prepare them for you. Enjoy!!