1) In a cup blend water, coconut milk, sugar and salt. Stir to mix.
2) In a bowl, take rice and pour this mixture and let it sit for few minutes.
3) To make marinade, in a mortar pot add cilantro, ginger, garlic, soy sauce and sesame oil and pound it into coarse paste.
4) Coat the chicken with this paste and keep aside.
5) In a wok heat oil and add vegetables to stir fry until tender crisp.
6) In a fry pan, heat oil and stir fry chicken.
7) Add lime zest to rice and mix it well. Leave to absorb the flavor.
8) Squeeze lime juice into chicken and stir.
9) Transfer the chicken into veggies and add some soy sauce.
10) Serve the stir fried chicken and veggies over coconut lime rice.