Who gets bored of the same old rice?… I do! This rice really has such amazing flavor that will really add a kick to your whole dinner! You get a subtle coconut flavor and the the freshness of the lime and cilantro make you want/need more.
Canned coconut milk
1 1⁄4 Cup (20 tbs)
Jasmine rice/Long grain rice
1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs)
2 , zested and juiced
1 Bunch (100 gm), chopped
1. In a pot over medium high heat, pour the coconut milk, water, stir to mix and add in the rice.
2. Stir it and allow to come to a boil.
3. Once the rice mixture comes to boil, turn down the heat to low, put the lid on and allow to cook for about 25 minutes.
4. After 25 minutes, add in the lime zest and juice, salt and cilantro.
5. Using a fork fluff the rice and also mix well.