1. Cut 1 cup of Kimchi into bite sized pieces.
2. Add some oil in the hot pan.
3. Add the Kimchi to fry.
4. Add sugar and fry for about 5 minutes.
5. Add the rice and stir fry.
6. Sprinkle salt to taste and combine well.
7. Pour in the Kimchi liquid and stir fry for another 20 minutes.
8. When the rice is completely flavored with Kimchi liquid, add sesame oil and fry for another 2 minutes.
9. Separately fry the eggs or fry them in the rice. Sprinkle salt to taste.
10. In a serving plate, place the fried egg and top the egg with a bowl of Kimchi fried Rice. To garnish, sprinkle the sesame seeds on top.
It’s Monday night, what you going to make for dinner? Have some leftover cooked rice and a jar of kimchi? Then what you waiting for? This is what you should be making- Korean Kimchi Bokkeumbap (fried rice). Just a few basic ingredients and leftovers from your refrigerator and you have a satisfying, wholesome, comforting and delicious meal in just a few minutes!