Fried Pork Rice
|Uncooked regular rice||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Vegetable oil||1 Teaspoon|
|Egg||1 , beaten|
|Diced pork||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Bacon strips||2 , diced|
|Vegetable oil||1 Tablespoon|
|Chopped fresh mushrooms||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Green onions||2 , sliced|
|Soy sauce||2 Tablespoon|
1) Without salt, cook rice as per directions on the package and keep aside.
2) In a skillet, add 1 teaspoon oil and heat.
3) Add in the egg and cook, stirring constantly, till firm but still moist.
4) Keep aside.
5) In a pot, heat 1 tablespoon oil and cook the pork and bacon till bacon turns crisp.
6) Add in the mushrooms and stir-fry for 2 minutes.
7) Stir in the rice, onions, and soy sauce and stir-fry for 3 minutes.
8) When ready to serve, stir in the egg and serve hot.