|Long grain rice||4 Ounce (Cooked)|
|Chopped parsley||1 Teaspoon (For Garnish)|
1) In a pot of salted boiling water, add in the rice.
2) Cook the rice for about 10 to 15 minutes or as stated on the rice packet.
3) Stop cooking when the rice has turned soft but is still slightly firm.
4) Drain and rice and dry them over large sheets of paper towel.
5) Into a saucepan, add in oil. When the oil heats up, add in the cooked rice. Toss the rice about in the oil till it becomes slightly golden brown in colour.
6) Garnish the fried rice with chopped parsley. Serve alongside meat or vegetable gravy of your choice.