Nahit And Rice
|Chickpeas||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
|Raw rice||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Boiling water||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Honey||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
1. Preheat oven at 350° C.
2. In a bowl, take chickpeas. Wash and cover it with water and lid. Let it soak overnight.
3. In a pan, take washed and drained chickpeas.
4. Add fresh water and bring it to a boil.
5. Reduce the flame and let it cook over a low flame for 2 hours.
6. Drain the water.
7. Add rice and salt and 2 cups boiling water.
8. Cover and cook over a low flame for 15 minutes.
9. In a casserole, take the rice with water.
10. Add honey and chickpeas.
11. Bake it in an oven at 350° C for 35 minutes.
12. Serve Nahit And Rice as it is.