Microwave Cooked Vegetable Fried Rice
|Thinly sliced celery||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
|Chopped green pepper||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
|Chopped green onion||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
|Carrot||1 Small, chopped|
|Canned bamboo shoots||8 1⁄2 Ounce, drained (1 Can)|
|Parsley flakes||1 Teaspoon|
|Soy sauce||3 Tablespoon|
|Eggs||2 , slightly beaten|
|Cooked rice||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
1) In medium bowl combine vegetables, oil and seasonings.
2) Set the mixture aside.
3) Preheat 10-in browning dish at High 3 minutes.
4) To the preheated dish, add soy sauce all at once.
5) Add vegetable mixture; stir and cover the dish.
6) Microwave at High 2 to 4 minutes, or until tender-crisp.
7) Keep the dish aside.
8) In a small dish, place the eggs.
9) Microwave at High 1 to 1 1/4 minutes, or until almost set, stirring after half the time.
10) Stir rice and eggs into vegetable mixture, breaking up into fine particles.
11) Microwave the rice mixture at High 2 minutes to heat through, stirring after half the time.
12) Serve the hot fried rice with meat balls and chilli sauce.