|Beef/Lamb||1 Pound (Frying Steak Would Be Best)|
|Onion||1 Large, chopped|
|Washed rice||1⁄2 Pound|
|Cooking oil||4 Tablespoon|
|Nutmeg/Curry powder||To Taste|
1) Rinse in cold water and cut meat into bite-size pieces.
2) Pat dry the meat and season with salt.
3) Rinse the tomatoes in cold water and cut into halves, remove seeds and cut into dices.
4) In a wok, heat oil and saute meat until golden brown.
5) Using a perforated ladle, take out the meat from the pan.
6) In the same pan saute the onions until light browned.
7) Rinse the tomatoes in cold water and cut into halves, remove seeds and cut into dices.
8) Add the tomatoes to onions and season to taste.
9) Leave it to simmer for 10 minutes.
10) Stir in the rice to the onion mixture.
11) Pour in enough water to cover the rice.
12) Add meat so it can cook thoroughly while the rice boils.
13) Stir in the spices nutmeg or curry powder as desired.
14) Serve hot with any green vegetables.