Plain Fried Rice
|Onion||1 Medium (For Garnish)|
1) Thinly slice the onion.
2) In a wok heat the ghee and fry the onion slices until brown well.
3) Using a perforated ladle, take the onions out of the wok.
4) Drain the onions over the paper towel.
5) Transfer the same ghee into a saucepan.
6) Heat the sauce and fry the rice until all the ghee is absorbed.
7) Stir in the water, salt and spices.
8) Cover with a tight fitting lid and simmer until all the water is absorbed and rice is tender.
9) When ready to serve, stir the rice lightly with fork to break up any lumps.
10) Serve the rice hot garnished with fried onion.