|Frozen white and wild rice||10 Ounce (1 Package, Green Giant Originals)|
|Zucchini||1⁄4 Pound, thinly sliced (1 Cup)|
|Green onions||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs), chopped|
|Canned golden sweet corn||7 Ounce, drained (1 Can, Green Giant Niblets)|
|Fresh parsley/1 teaspoon dried parsley flakes||2 Tablespoon, chopped and crushed|
|Dried thyme leaves||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
|Garlic powder||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
1) Prepare rice as per package directions and set aside.
2) Take a large non-stick skillet and spray with cooking spray.
3) Heat the skillet over medium flame.
4) Add onions and zucchini. Cook for about 3-5 minutes or until softened, stirring constantly.
5) Add cooked rice along with remaining ingredients.
6) Cover and simmer over low heat for about 5-10 minutes or until flavors are well blended.
7) Place rice on a large platter and serve immediately.