|Frozen white and wild rice||10 Ounce (1 Package, Green Giant Originals)|
|Zucchini||1⁄4 Pound, thinly sliced (1 Cup)|
|Green onions||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs), chopped|
|Canned golden sweet corn||7 Ounce, drained (1 Can, Green Giant Niblets)|
|Fresh parsley/1 teaspoon dried parsley flakes||2 Tablespoon, chopped and crushed|
|Dried thyme leaves||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
|Garlic powder||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
1) Prepare rice as per package directions and set aside.
2) Take a large non-stick skillet and spray with cooking spray.
3) Heat the skillet over medium flame.
4) Add onions and zucchini. Cook for about 3-5 minutes or until softened, stirring constantly.
5) Add cooked rice along with remaining ingredients.
6) Cover and simmer over low heat for about 5-10 minutes or until flavors are well blended.
7) Place rice on a large platter and serve immediately.
Calories 218 Calories from Fat 6
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 0.76 g1.2%
Saturated Fat 0.07 g0.37%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 91.5 mg3.8%
Total Carbohydrates 47 g15.8%
Dietary Fiber 2.6 g10.5%
Sugars 2.7 g
Protein 5 g9.2%
Vitamin A 16.4% Vitamin C 25.5%
Calcium 2.4% Iron 9.2%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet