Skillet Chicken And Rice
|Whole chicken breasts||2 , skinned, boned and halved|
|Fresh mushrooms||8 Ounce, sliced (1 package)|
|Sliced carrots||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Sliced onions||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs)|
|Dried parsley flakes||2 Teaspoon|
|Dried savory/Dried thyme leaves||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|White wine/Apple juice||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Uncooked instant rice||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
1) Cut the chicken breasts into 3 inch strips.
2) Take a large skillet and heat oil in it. Add chicken and cook over high heat for about 5 minutes or until it turns light brown in color.
3) Add all the other ingredients except rice and stir well.
4) Cover and simmer for 20-30 minutes or until all vegetables turn tender.
Add rice and cover. Simmer for another 10 minutes or until rice is tender.
5) Spoon out on a platter and serve immediately.