Rice And Parsley Casserole
|Converted rice||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Water||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Garlic||3 Clove (15 gm), minced (Peeled)|
|Parsley||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), finely minced|
1) In a slow cooker, place all the ingredients except for the garlic, parsley and half of the butter.
2) Cover the cooker and cook on LOW for 6 to 8 hours.
3) When it is time to serve, melt the remaining butter in a large skillet placed over medium heat. Saute the garlic for about 1 minute.
4) Add the rice and mix it thoroughly with the garlic.
5) Sprinkle the top of the rice with parsley and mix well.
6) Transfer the Rice and Parsley Casserole to a serving plate and serve while still hot. Makes a good main course dish.