Green Rice Ring
|Cooked white rice||3 Cup (48 tbs)|
|Egg yolks||3 , beaten|
|Cream||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Minced parsley||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Minced green pepper||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Minced onion||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|American cheese/Cheddar cheese||1⁄4 Pound, grated|
1) Preheat the oven at 350 degrees.
2) Take 3-quart ring mold and grease it.
3) Take a bowl and mix egg yolks, cream, salt, pepper, parsley, green pepper and onion.
4) Add the cooked rice and cheese.
5) Take egg whites and beat them. Add to the rice mixture.
6) Pour the mixture in ring mould and bake in a pan of hot water in the oven for 45 minutes.
7) Serve the dish in 12 individual serving dishes.
Calories 200 Calories from Fat 44
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 5 g7.4%
Saturated Fat 2.9 g14.7%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 56.5 mg18.8%
Sodium 215.5 mg9%
Total Carbohydrates 32 g10.7%
Dietary Fiber 0.51 g2%
Sugars 7.3 g
Protein 5 g10.9%
Vitamin A 12.9% Vitamin C 27.8%
Calcium 11.4% Iron 6.4%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet