Assorted Meats And Rice
|Prepared squid||4 Ounce (115 Gram)|
|Fresh pork||2 Ounce (50 Gram)|
|Pork kidney||2 Ounce (50 Gram)|
|Pork liver||2 Ounce (50 Gram)|
|Cornflour paste||2 Teaspoon (Thick)|
|Cooked chicken||4 Ounce (115 Gram)|
|Duck||4 Ounce (115 Gram)|
|Crispy pork||4 Ounce (115 Gram)|
|Char siu||4 Ounce (115 Gram)|
|Vegetables/Chinese leaves / mange- tout / french beans||6 Ounce (175 Gram)|
|Seasoned oil||3 Tablespoon|
|Soft brown sugar||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Light soy sauce||1 Tablespoon|
|Chinese rice wine||1 Teaspoon|
|Fish balls||12 (Ready Made)|
|Sesame oil||2 Drop (Few Drops)|
|Boiled rice||1 Pound (450 Gram)|
1. Prepare the squid as for Deep-fried Squid.
2. Cut the pork, kidney and liver into small thin slices.
3. Cut the cooked meats into small bite-size pieces.
4. Prepare the vegetables by cutting the Chinese leaves into small pieces (top and tail the mange-tout or French beans, if using instead of Chinese leaves).
5. Coat the pork, kidney and liver slices with about half of the cornflour paste.
6. In a preheated wok, heat the oil and stir-fry the vegetables for 1 minute.
7. Then blend the raw meats and squid well with the salt, sugar, soy sauce and wine.
8. Add the cooked meats and fish balls with the stock, bring to the boil and stir-braise for about 1 more minute.
9. Finally, thicken the gravy with the remaining cornflour paste.
10. Garnish with sesame oil and serve on a bed of hot boiled rice.