Chicken And Rice Dijonnaise(Microwave Version)
|Butter||25 Milliliter (2 Tablespoon)|
|Onion||11 , chopped|
|Boneless chicken breasts||3⁄4 Pound, slivered (350 Gram)|
|Cream of mushroom soup||1 Can (10 oz) (284 Milliliter)|
|Plain yogurt||125 Milliliter (1/2 Cup)|
|Water||125 Milliliter (1/2 Cup)|
|French dijon mustard||25 Milliliter (2 Tablespoon)|
|Minute rice||350 Milliliter (1 1/2 Cups)|
|Seedless red grapes||125 Milliliter, halved (1/2 Cup)|
1. In a 2 qt (2.5 L) non-metal dish, combine tarragon, onion and butter.
2. Microwave on FULL power for 2-4 min.
3. Stir in chicken and move to outer edge of dish.
4. Cover tightly and microwave on FULL power 3 min or until chicken is slightiy pink.
5. Blend in soup, yogurt, water, mustard and rice.
6. Cover and microwave on FULL power 4-7 min or until mixture comes to boil.
7. Let stand, covered, 5 min and stir in grapes.
8. Garnish with chives as desired.