|Miniature marshmallows||4 Cup (64 tbs)|
|Margarine||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Peanut butter||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Crisp rice cereal||4 Cup (64 tbs)|
|Plain chocolate candies/Peanut chocolate candies||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs) (M & M'S)|
1. In a heavy saucepan, melt marshmallows along with margarine, peanut butter and salt over low heat; stir occasionally until smooth.
2. In another bowl, combine candies and cereals; pour melted marshmallow mixture over it and toss lightly until well coated.
3. Grease fingers and gently shape mixture into 1 ½ inch small balls.
4. Over a waxed paper, place the balls and let cool down to room temperature or pour the mixture into a 9x13 inch pan, cover with wax paper and gently press until firm.
5. Let it cool down completely.
6. Serve Crispie Treats balls or cut into squares and serve slices.