|Miniature marshmallows||4 Cup (64 tbs)|
|Margarine||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Peanut butter||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Crisp rice cereal||4 Cup (64 tbs)|
|Plain chocolate candies/Peanut chocolate candies||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs) (M & M'S)|
1. In a heavy saucepan, melt marshmallows along with margarine, peanut butter and salt over low heat; stir occasionally until smooth.
2. In another bowl, combine candies and cereals; pour melted marshmallow mixture over it and toss lightly until well coated.
3. Grease fingers and gently shape mixture into 1 ½ inch small balls.
4. Over a waxed paper, place the balls and let cool down to room temperature or pour the mixture into a 9x13 inch pan, cover with wax paper and gently press until firm.
5. Let it cool down completely.
6. Serve Crispie Treats balls or cut into squares and serve slices.
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 3348 Calories from Fat 1701
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 198 g304.6%
Saturated Fat 72.9 g364.7%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 1611.2 mg67.1%
Total Carbohydrates 401 g133.7%
Dietary Fiber 22.2 g88.9%
Sugars 252 g
Protein 51 g101.3%
Vitamin A 64.5% Vitamin C 48.7%
Calcium 13.8% Iron 92.8%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet